Monday, 10 July 2017

Thank you Mum....

Good Morning everyone :-)
Another beautiful monday - new week ,
 new possibilities
new challenges :-)
Today I want to show you this colourful set 
 from son to mum with
simple words - THANK YOU
For this card I used this absolutely amazing 
papers pad  from Agateria - Oh Hello Spring
I love them <3 <3 <3  


I made my Foamiran  flowers with purple and pink  foamiran 
and fantastic dies by Craft Passion - Flower Set 03


I added this lovely laser cut chipboard Scrapiniec Mehendi Borders





Inside my card I put some laser cut chipboard from 
a beautiful collection by Scrapiniec - Lilly of the valley


Because this card is bigger than normal, I made 
a special bag using papers from Lemoncraft collection 

All products you can find in Monika's shop

Wish you a creative  week  :-)
Kasia xxx 





No comments:

Post a Comment