Sunday, 16 July 2017

Best Wishes

Hello everyone, I'm here today to share my first card as a guest designer for the lovely Monika from Love to Craft and Create.   Sundays are going to be my regular spot for the next few months.

My card today features the gorgeous UKH Gallery Mademoiselle paper pad   so pretty.



I made the flowers from white 0.6mm Foamiran which I coloured with oil pastels.  I used the Craft Passion Flowers set -06 for the peach flowers and the Craft Passion Flowers set - 03 for the small white flowers.  They are so sweet and fill in all the gaps 😊.  I used three different stamens in the flowers - Flower Plastic Stamens - Green II for the small peach flowers, Butter Yellow Matt Heart Stamens for the large flower and 1mm White Pearl Stamens for the white flowers




I used the Scrapiniec Royal Coat of Arms 2 chipboard for the layer under the flowers and finished off with some pearls and ribbon.



Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week xo








3 comments: