Wednesday, 12 April 2017

Baby Girl Metric Of Birth

Hello, everyone!
I don't have for you any cards today as normally I do.
Today, I have a Baby Girl Metric Of Birth.
An ideal proposition for a christening gift.
In a white frame, I have placed a print out of designed by me Metric of Birth 
with picture and all details, birth date, time, weight and length of newborn baby.
Look, how cute is it!


In the right top corner, I have made a composition with handmade flowers.
Flowers made from white foamiran and coloured with Pentel Oil Pastels - pink.
I have added some green leaves and pink decorative berries.


If you want to check how to make foamiran flowers please check my YouTube channel HERE.




Products used from Love to Craft & Create shop:


I also would like to invite you to join us on new Facebook group


You can share with us your beautiful creations, ask questions, 
get help and support and meet new friends!
Don't wait just join us for knowledge and fun!
Have a good day!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment