Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Butterfly Dream

Hello, dears on Wednesday!
How are you today?
Ready for some crafting?

I have prepared for you very light and pastel inspiration.
I have called it "Butterfly Dream".


I have used one of most romantic paper collection I have ever seen,
I love that paper collection for it pastel colours, for a vintage look and for butterflies!
They are so cute!


I have used also a romantic laser cut chipboard from Scrapiniec - Royal - Circle Frame.
This double layer, with some many details chipboard, is amazing!
Is giving to a project really "royal" look.


Three layers of paper I have affixed with 3D Foam Squares.
And lovely butterflies I have cut out from LemonCraft - Vintage Time 007.


All products used by me you can find here:




Thank you for your attention. Hope you like it.
Please visit our Facebook Page and Foamiran Flowers UK.
xxx
Henryka


1 comment: