Saturday, 7 May 2016

Wedding Book


Good morning everyone...
Here I have created a beautiful 8x8 Wedding book. 
I love vintage style and this one is just that.


To create this book I used products available at Love to Craft & Create:  
Galeria paper - Bed of roses (front cover) 
The Age of Innocence - 12x12 paper pad 
... gorgeous papers.


To decorate my book I used laser cut chipboards:
  Wedding Day  for the words, 
 Mr & Mrs by Love to Craft & Create 
and Romantic Doves - set of 2 pairs by Scrapiniec.  

I added Handmade glittered roses in light pink and Ivory 2cm ones,
and I've used two of the flowers from set of four Tulle flower to add extra wow...


Waterfall pages have been finished with green vintage printed cotton ribbon.  


To put vintage feel onto pocket's I used 21mm white Flower Guipure Lace 




See you next time
Sue x


1 comment:

  1. WOW WOW WOW!! How stunning and romantic! Love Love Love!

    ReplyDelete