Monday, 15 February 2016

6"x6" Notebook

Good Evening everyone! 
This is my first post for Love to Craft & Create... 


My First share is a 6x6 Note book made using Paper from
I fussy cut the wings of  the butterfly to add some dimension to the backing. 
The image is from the corner of the page so I have made this using just one sheet of paper.

     

The Craftfun Victorian Square Frame fits perfectly over the image. 
For the Embellishments I have used Purple Shabby Ruffle Trim
some Lavender and Cream Jute Twine


Hugs Sandra xxx

http://www.careyscards.blogspot.co.uk

17 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Sandra.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, you are inspiring, Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Sandra, love the purple ribbon, off sets the other purple hues in your design papers. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning make love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sandra, what a clever use with these gorgeous papers and the frame is straight on my ever expanding wish list.
    Hugs, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous book cover, love the embellishments and gorgeous colours.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete